Tale of the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demetra Griffin

Go down

Demetra Griffin Empty Demetra Griffin

Post  Ember Black Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Name: Demetra Griffin

Race: Vampire

Tribe: if a tribe is applicable, please tell us which one you come from.

General occupation: Tailor and a blacksmith

Title: The Rogue

Appearance: 5 ft 4 inch135 lb
White bob-cut hair
Crimson red eyes

Physical appearance: Small body frame, crescent moon birthmark on my left shoulder blade. Clothing: I usually wear a black and red corset and skirt, with black boots and fishnet stockings and gloves. I also wear a leather jacket when outside or in cooler weather.

Personality: Caring, bold, and rather hasty when making decisions. I'm very resourceful when it comes to materials I needs, and I can have a sharp tongue if provoked or unsettled.

Strengths: Creativity, resourcefulness, and wisdom.

Weaknesses: Swiftness, working under pressure, and getting to the point of things. Magic: Can somewhat manipulate the minds of simple-minded species into getting a mutual desire.

History: I was born in the small village of Valencia, to Allegra and Gregory Griffin. I was an only child, and had hardly any friends. In my spare time aside from chores and what little academics I could get, I took up my father's trade of smithy. I also learned how to sew and mend from my mother's teachings. I left home at a young age, in search of something outside my small world of Valencia. I don't know what I'll encounter, but I want adventure, and knowledge, and maybe even power.

Weapons: The blade I wield that I crafted from my own found steel. A bolster blade fitted with a leather holster I also made which is strapped diagonally along my back.

Familiars: Jasper, my ferret. He travels around in my pocket most of the time, but when I need him for protection or shelter, he changes into his other form, a luck dragon. But Jasper gets tired after a while of being a dragon, so he has to return to his smaller form to recharge. Through training him, he was able to drag out his time before recharge from 1 day to 9 days.
Ember Black
Ember Black
Admin

https://taleofthedream.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Demetra Griffin Empty Re: Demetra Griffin

Post  Ember Black Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:58 pm

belongs to Punky
Ember Black
Ember Black
Admin

https://taleofthedream.rpg-board.net