Tale of the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginnings

Go down

Beginnings Empty Beginnings

Post  Ember Black Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:51 pm

blackrose
Avye sat on a bench in a park this time was so different then the last time she woke up it was just alittle past sunset and she was planning her first kill in this time pierod she heard something headed her was 'when in doutb cry' she thought to her self as she began to cry she figured if it attacked her she could still kill it

Ember Black
Kieran was running around in her wolf form, enjoying the gentle autumn breezes ruffling her fur. She had considered summoning her shadow wolf, Koen, to run with, but had decided that tonight was a night better left to herself. She caught a familiar smell and angled her path towards it. As she got closer she heard the sounds of a crying girl.

Approaching the girl slowly, so she wouldn't alarm her, she nudged the girl's hand, trying to place why she smelled so familiar.

blackrose
Avye looked down at the wolf and stoped crying "Well you are deffently not what i expected" she said petting the wolf "nor are you what you appear" she added after smelling the air and noticing her sent

Ember Black
Kieran sat on her haunches, racking her brain to place the female. Something in the smell didn't give off the age of youth. Twitching her nose, she decided to take a chance and shift back into her natural form. She arranged herself so she was sitting cross-legged. "Greetings." She said cautiously.

blackrose
Avye looked surpiseed "Defently not what i expected" she said with a giggle "Miss may i ask what you are?" the girl asked noticing she was vampire but something was off about the smell

Ember Black
"Vampire and shapeshifter. My name is Kieran. Yours?" Kieran kept the wolf-like actions, tilting her head and twitching her nose every so often. Her palms stayed on the ground, as if balancing herself.

blackrose
Avye stood up suddenly "It is very nice to meet you Kieran I am called Avye" She said bowing politely "I have not met a Shifter in years and your half thats a first for me" she then smiled before sitting down on the ground in front of Kieran

Ember Black
"Well met." Kieran inclined her head to respond to the bow, but remained otherwise unmoved. "You are . . . vampire. Correct?"

blackrose
Avye smiled brightly " I sure am" she said cheerfuly slowly getting bored with Kieran "So since your half do you drink blood!?" she said suddenly tilting her head

Ember Black
Her nose twitched involuntarily and she nodded her her head, casting her eyes downwards. "Yes, but I rarely do so. I can survive by eating human food, at least, to an extent."

blackrose
"What you rarely kill?' Avye said shocked by this "do you not like it? I.... i dont understand" she then said shaking her head back and forth then randomly began to giggle

Ember Black
"I've had some . . . bad experiences. So I rarely feed." She watched the vampire warily, muscles tensed in anticipation.

blackrose
Avye stopped giggleing "Bad experiences" she said looking puzzled and sounding like she had never said those words before.

Ember Black
"Yes." Kieran replied patiently, as if speaking to a child, forgetting that appearance had little tell of age. "I once killed the only one I trusted."

blackrose
"Did they taste good... i sorry i ment sorry that must be bad" Avye said frowning at the girl

Ember Black
"Yes, they did...." she whispered, jaw tightening as her fangs elongated in memory. Her face and posture jumped into that of a relaxed teen. "Do you live in this area? Your scent is familiar, but not familiar enough for me to place."

blackrose
"Um....yes.....no.....maybe......im not sure" She said triumphent at her answer "But i dont think i have ever met you before" Avye added looking annoyed that she couldnt give a direct answer

Ember Black
"Hmmm . . ." She looked around thoughtfully. "Well, I'm not quite sure what to think about this then." A wicked gleam came into her eyes. "Would you like to go for a run?"

blackrose
"A Lady doesnt run"Avye said with a smile.

Ember Black
Kieran flapped her hand and rolled her eyes. "I've never been much of a lady. Too much mutt in me, I suppose." She eyed Avye's dress appreciatively. "And I suppose that dress, as gorgeous as it is, wouldn't suit well for a tangle with the woods."

blackrose
"No it wouldnt sorry" Avye said frowning sadly at Kieran

Ember Black
"'S fine. I can always go running later." She briefly toyed with the idea of calling Koen.

blackrose
"So do you live alone?" Avye asked cocking her head at Kieran

Ember Black
"Yes. Not much of one to keep close contact with people."

blackrose
"Is it because you'll kill them?" she asked then smiled and said " i live with a cat her name is Aiko"

Ember Black
"I don't want to become attached to someone I might kill. And that's cool. I like cats. Cats and wolves. I guess you could count Koen, but he's a shadow wolf." Kieran rambled.

blackrose
"How long have you been a vampire?" Avye asked seriously loseing the child like attatude then regaining it "Whats a shadow wolf?" she then asked smileing.

Ember Black
"I've never not been one. And, I'm not quite sure how to explain it so." Grins and flicks a hand, whispering, "Koen." A slight mist forms against the ground and a shape molds out of the fluid smoke, turning into a large wolf. He was a dark grey, and almost looked as if he didn't have solid edges. "This, is Koen."

blackrose
"so you were born a vampire"she said more to her self then to Kieran "Hello Koen" Avye said jumping up and bowing to the wolf

Ember Black
"Mmm." Kieran hummed, petting Koen affectionately. The wolf, on the other hand, was giving a raspy laughter-like sound at the formality of the older vampire.

blackrose
"Are you laughing at me?" Avye asked koen confused

Ember Black
The wolf gave a canine smile and tilted his head. "He's not exactly used to formalities." Kieran explained. "I usually am pretty straightforward with stuff."

blackrose
"Oh well its rude to laugh at people" she smile "But i guess its to be expected"

Ember Black
"I'm afraid to say that I'm more than likely to be rude a lot." Kieran said, tossing her head back to look at the stars. "So how long have you been here? In this particular park?"

blackrose
"Since Sunrise i just woke up and decided to look around" Avye said sadly

Ember Black
Kieran smelled the slight change and tilted her head. "Is that . . . unusual?" Her fingers buried deep into Koen's rough fur.

blackrose
"No not Really its happened before "Avye said shaking her head then smileing "But i always have Aiko"

Ember Black
"Well, then why isn't he here?"

blackrose
"she went to find a place to stay just incase i didnt kill tonight"

Ember Black
"Oh, well, if you need a place to crash, by all means. I've got space."

blackrose
"Oh no no i couldnt do that" she said waving her hands in front of her

Ember Black
"And just why not?" Kieran asked, deciding to act a little. "It would wound my ego and question my hospitality if you didn't stay with me."

blackrose
Ayve giggled "Because silly your a stranger and someone once told me not to talk to strangers"

Ember Black
"Too late for that. I don't invite strangers into my home. Besides, my nose tells me you're not a stranger." She turned to Koen, "Do you remember her?" He gave little response, aside from a huff and a nose twitch.

blackrose
"but i am a stranger you no nothing about me" Avye said as a black cat walked up to her and meowed

Ember Black
Kieran shrugged, "Well, ultimately it's up to you." She eyed the cat and gave a half hearted bark at her.

blackrose
"What do you think Aiko should we trust her" Avye said to the cat. the cat walked over to Kieran and rubbed her head on leg

Ember Black
Grinning, Kieran shifted into a panther, purring. Koen lazily batted at the girl and grinned at the other two companions.

blackrose
"well dont i feel left out" Avye said refering to the fact that there were now three animals

Ember Black
Laughing, Kieran made the shift back. "Sorry, I couldn't resist. I haven't been around any cats for a while. Koen usually scares them off."

blackrose
"Aiko isnt afraid of anything anymore shes told for that arent you girl" Avye said the cat meowed happily at her

Ember Black
"well that just makes me like you all the more." she smiled.

blackrose
"You should see me feed then" Avye said with a smile

Ember Black
Nodding appreciatevly, Kieran decided to ask a couple of questions. "how do you pick your victims? "

blackrose
"Oh well thats easy they come to help me normaly every now andthen i get some one who want to hurt me but they tast bitter and idont like bitter" Avye wrinkled up her nose at that " i prefer children and women they are much sweeter"

Ember Black
"I've never fed from a child."

blackrose
"the younger they are the better they taste"Avye said smileing

Ember Black
"I'll just have to take your word for it." She murmured, absently petting Aiko.

blackrose
"Your a kill joy" Avye said pouting at the younger vampires reaction

Ember Black
"Sorry." She murmured half-heartedly.

blackrose
"No your not" Avye said glaring at kieran

Ember Black
"Mildly I am. Just not enough to show it." She flashed a toothy grin, "It's part of my lovely charm."

blackrose
"Well." Avye narrowed her eyes "Bored now"she then said with a smile reveling her fangs.

Ember Black
"It has been a while since I fed . . . Would you like to go look for prey?"

blackrose
"Yes!!! i want to play" Avye said relived "You must know imay be older then you but my appitite is that of a child." she then added with a frown

Ember Black
"Meaning . . .?" She asked as she searched out for a suitable scent.

blackrose
"meaning i eat more then you" she said plainly

Ember Black
"Ah. I figured that anyways. Well, would you like to lead?"

blackrose
"Okay." was all she said before skipping off Aiko followed close behind her though

Ember Black
Kieran quickly shifted into a wolf, nuzzling Koen's neck to imply he was free to roam or leave as he wished before trotting off the older vampire, as if she were a pet, or a guard dog.

blackrose
Avye kept skipping untill she reached a pond " okay i have no idea were im going" she said turning to Kieran "and do you always hunt like that?" she then asked

Ember Black
She flip flopped her head, trying to convey that it depended. Sitting on her haunches, she waited for the girl to move, or for prey to come.

blackrose
"no wonder" was all she said before sniffing the air and giggleing "someones coming"she sang backing away from the water.

Ember Black
Kieran settled into the bushes, figuring that they would end up killing many before the night was over, in order to satisfy both their thirsts.

blackrose
a young couple appoched Avye "Little girl are you lost" the woman asked her "no im not i know were i am.I...i just cant find my mommy" avye said starting to cry the woman hugged the vampire then let out a scream as avye bit into her neck.

Daydreamer
Roi wandered into a park, caught up in the spell book she was reading. She shifted her bag slightly and glanced up, blinking to clear the fogginess from her vision. It had been several days since she'd come across civilization, or another person for that matter, and she wasn't sure whether she was thankful or not. On the plus side, that means there haven't been any people in trouble; on the other hand, I'm running low on supplies... As she absently pondered this, Roi heard a woman's scream from nearby. Immediately, she dropped her book into her bag and sprinted toward the sound. "I'm on my way, Miss!" Roi skidded to a stop and took in the horrifying scene: what appeared to be a little girl sinking her teeth into the neck of a young woman. "Stop! Release her at once, vampire!" Roi commanded, pointing her staff menacingly, "Or I shall make you!"

blackrose
Hearing this Avye release the half dead woman " okay since you asked oh so nicely ill let her slowly bleed to death"she said shrugging innocently

Daydreamer
Roi stared in horror at the girl before her. "You're going to cause an innocent bystander to suffer out of spite? Forgive me for my rudeness," she said bitingly, "but I believe I reacted as anyone would to seeing a supposed sweet little girl feeding on a defenseless woman. So sorry." Roi pointed her staff at the woman, slowing her breathing and focusing her energy. She felt the healing magic rise inside her and directed it to her arm; she then coaxed it into her staff. "If you'll excuse me, I plan to heal that woman before she is forced to endure any more pain. If you and your... companion," she jerked her head toward the wolf, "don't mind, of course."

blackrose
"She wouldnt have suffered if i was aloud to kill her and she wasnt defenseless"Avye said looking to the woman she was feeding on before stepping away from her "Do as you wish Miss" she then added pouting before sitting on the ground angerly

Ember Black
Kieran remained a wolf, wondering who this new girl that came and interupted Avye's feeding. She wasn't altogether sure what she would do now that her prey was stolen from her.

Daydreamer
Roi stepped forward, bowing slightly to the vampire. "Thank you for your cooperation, Ma'am," she said coolly. Muttering under her breath, Roi gently tapped the young woman's forehead with her staff. The woman sat up with a gasp, eyes darting around wildly. "You're safe now, Miss. I suggest you get far away from here, however." The woman needed no further encouragement; she grabbed her boyfriend's hand and ran as fast as she could. "Now..." Roi turned back to the girl and wolf. "Might I inquire as to your business here, Ma'am and... Miss, perhaps? Or sir. Forgive me my inability to tell," she said with a bow of her head.

Ember Black
After debating for a moment, Kieran shifted out of her pelt. "We're vampres. We have to eat one way or another." She eyed the magic user up and down, trying to determine how much of a threat she was, or how much she would be in trouble if Avye decided she wanted her blood.

blackrose
"And I'm still hungry" Avye whinned to Kieran "your human right" she then asked the stranger curiously

Punky
It was about dusk when Demetra arrived into town.

Her boots clicked while colliding with the cobblestone road, her fringe blowing in her eyes with the wind. Little Jasper was perched on her shoulder as Demetra walked down the length of the empty street.

Daydreamer
Roi stared with interest at the newly shifted woman. "I understand your need for sustenance, Miss, but surely there are other sources of blood for you and your friend." Roi flinched suddenly and bowed deeply. "Forgive my earlier rudeness, please. I failed to introduce myself, and therefore to uphold my Code; I am indeed human. I am Roi Demagique, a mage of the Demagique family. And who might you two b-" Roi swung her staff up into a defensive stance. "Do you two also hear footsteps...?"

Ember Black
Backing into the bushes shadow, Kieran shifted back into a wolf to meet this newcomer.

blackrose
"Its hard not to hear them" Avye said looking annoyed from all the interruptions
Ember Black
Ember Black
Admin

https://taleofthedream.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum